WHY WORK AT AES-VCM
Our team is making a difference, and the work we do at AES-VCM is vital to improving millions of lives every day. At AES-VCM, we align business practices with societal needs and expectations, helping to drive long-term sustainability and shareholder value. We offer the unique opportunity to grow the business while growing your career.
Take the next step in your career and experience our flexible and wide-ranging opportunities. Challenge yourself to continuously improve and innovate, broaden your expertise and build relationships with a diverse network of professionals.
UPDATED MONTHLY VACANCIES
|No.||Job Title||Vacancy||Work location||Job Requirements||Notes|
|1||Warehouse Technician||2||Mong Duong||Advance In-depth inventory controlling skills; Capable of operational planning and inventory management; Knowledgeable in preserving materials and equipment ensuring working and usable conditions at all times; Well understanding about layout design and material flows; SAP and MS office development tools proficiency and Basic Logistics terms and procedures|
|2||Electrical Technician||1||Mong Duong||Degree/Diploma in Eletrical Engineering or equivalent certificate. At least 03 years of experiences of Electrical Technician in thermal power plants or heavy industry companies/ plants. Good English is required.|
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB?
- If you are interested in this opportunity, please Click on the URL https://aes.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/AES_ASIA/ to submit your application in English in our system.
A full application should include:
- A cover letter
- A detailed resume with photo, working experience, career objective, education background, certificate list, professional & soft skills and remuneration expectation
- Relevant qualifications/ certificates scanned
For detailed information on each vacancy (job description, working location…) please see our posts on websites: Vietnamwork: http://www.
- We do not collect applications from broker individuals or organizations who charge commissions from applicants. Violations discovered after recruitments will result in terminations of employment and reports to relevant authorities.
- We will only contact the short-listed candidates for interview arrangements.
- We give priority to local Vietnamese candidates, however, our qualification, skills & experience requirements must be ensured.
Human Resources Department
AES-VCM Mong Duong Power Co., Ltd.
Address : Mong Duong, Cam Pha, Quang Ninh
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell : (+84) 0203 626 1045 or (+84) 0203 626 1033
Website : www.aesvcmmongduongpower.com.vn