12 February 2018 at Mong Duong II Power Plant, Mr. Kevin Pierce presented honor certificates to contractors who have made significant contribution to the Company community development activities in 2017.
The honored individuals are:
- Mr. NGUYEN DUC ANH – Assistant Project Manager, ADEN
- Mr. NGUYEN TUAN LONG – Deputy Director, TU DUONG
- Mr. BUI TRUNG HA – Commander, PSS.
AES-VCM also collectively honored the contribution of:
- ADEN SERVICE (VIETNAM) COMPANY LIMITED – HANOI BRANCH
- TU DUONG PRIVATE ENTERPRISE
- PREMIER SECURITY SERVICE BUSINESS AND INVESTMENT COMPANY LIMILED
In 2017, these contractors have cooperated with AES-VCM in creating and providing jobs for the local people. Currently, there are 112 people from Mong Duong ward, 74 people from Cong Hoa commune and 27 people from Cam Hai commune working for the Project under AES-VCM, contractors and third-party service providers, which accounted for 33.43% of total local workforce. Moreover, Tu Duong Company donated water filter to Nguyen Trai Primary School – Dong Mo branch and Aden Company donated 8 stone benches to Cong Hoa cultural and sport playground – a community development project carried out by AES-VCM.