|No.||Job Title||Work location||Job Requirements||Notes (if any)|
|1||Cook||MD||Vocational School certificate is required. At least 03 years of experiences of cooking in industry field, and have basic knowledge of the production and execution of the local cuisine.|
|2||Mechanical Supervisor||MD||Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent certificate. At least 05 years of experiences of maintenance mechanical Supervisor/ team leader in thermal power plants or heavy industry companies/ plants. Good English is required.|
|3||Mechanical Technicial||MD||Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent certificate. At least 03 years of experiences of maintenance mechanical technician in thermal power plants or heavy industry companies/ plants. Good English is required.|
1 We give priority to the local people in recruitment; however, our qualification, skill & experience requirements must be ensured.
2 All applicants can submit their applications at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3 Please do not hesitate to contact the following number 033.626.1033 (Ms. Huyen – HR Executive) for any queries.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB?
If you are interested in any of our current openings, please send your application in English via e-mail to: email@example.com
Your e-mail should have the following subject headline: “Application for …………………” (Please clearly indicate the position in the blank)
A full application should include:
- A cover letter
- A detailed resume with working experience, career objective, education background, certificate list, professional & soft skills and remuneration expectation
- A photo enclosed with the resume
For detailed information on each vacancy (job description, working location…) please see our posts on websites:
- Vietnamwork: http://www.vietnamworks.com.vn
- CareerBuilder: http://careerbuilder.vn/vi/tim-viec-lam/tu-khoa/AES-VCM
- (1) We do not collect applications from broker individuals or organizations who charge commissions from applicants. Violations discovered after recruitments will result in terminations of employment and reports to relevant authorities.
- (2) We will only contact the short-listed candidates for interview arrangements.
- (3) We give priority to local Vietnamese candidates.
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT – AES-VCM MONG DUONG POWER CO., LTD.
Address: Construction Site Office – Mong Duong 2 Thermal Power Plant – Mong Duong, Cam Pha, Quang Ninh
WHY WORK AT AES-VCM?
Our team is making a difference, and the work we do at AES-VCM is vital to improving millions of lives every day. At AES-VCM, we align business practices with societal needs and expectations, helping to drive long-term sustainability and shareholder value. We offer the unique opportunity to grow the business while growing your career.
Take the next step in your career and experience our flexible and wide-ranging opportunities. Challenge yourself to continuously improve and innovate, broaden your expertise and build relationships with a diverse network of professionals.