WHY WORK AT AES MONG DUONG
Our team is making a difference, and the work we do at AES MONG DUONG is vital to improving millions of lives every day. At AES MONG DUONG, we align business practices with societal needs and expectations, helping to drive long-term sustainability and shareholder value. We offer the unique opportunity to grow the business while growing your career.
Take the next step in your career and experience our flexible and wide-ranging opportunities. Challenge yourself to continuously improve and innovate, broaden your expertise and build relationships with a diverse network of professionals.
UPDATED MONTHLY VACANCIES
|No.||Job Title||Vacancy||Work location||Job Requirements||Deadline|
|1||Electrical Technician||1||Mong Duong||Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent certificate. At least 5 years working experience in HVAC maintenance in power plant. Have knowledge in using electrical test and measuring equipment and devices. Have knowledges and skills in equipment monitoring devices and software for HVAC system. Good English is required.|
|2||Cook||1||Mong Duong||Vocational School certificate is required. At least 03 years of experiences of cooking in industry field, and have basic knowledge of the production and execution of the local cuisine.|
|3||Temporary Service Staff (7 months)||1||Mong Duong||Vocational School Certificate is required. Prefer at least 01 year of Food Server experience. Knowledgeable of food and beverage offerings. Strong memorization skills and learn new menu items quickly. Well organized, multitask, detail oriented, problem solving. Maintain food sanitation and safety guidelines at all times. Basic English in speaking is required|
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB?
If you are interested in this opportunity:
– Position 1: Please Click on the URL https://aes.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/AES_ASIA/ to submit your application in English in our system.
– Position 2 & 3: Please submit your application via email address: email@example.com
A full application should include:
- A cover letter
- A detailed resume with photo, working experience, career objective, education background, certificate list, professional & soft skills and remuneration expectation
- Relevant qualifications/ certificates scanned
For detailed information on each vacancy (job description, working location…) please see our posts on websites: Vietnamwork: http://www.
- We do not collect applications from broker individuals or organizations who charge commissions from applicants. Violations discovered after recruitments will result in terminations of employment and reports to relevant authorities.
- We will only contact the short-listed candidates for interview arrangements.
- We give priority to local Vietnamese candidates, however, our qualification, skills & experience requirements must be ensured.
Human Resources Department
AES Mong Duong Power Co., Ltd.
Address : Mong Duong, Cam Pha, Quang Ninh
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell : (+84) 0203 626 1045 or (+84) 0203 626 1033
Website : www.aesmongduong.vn